Farm Mapping and Data Collection Training
Delivered by experienced industry specialists from the Bralca Team, this course will teach you how to convert images into high resolution geo referenced land maps, crop maps and elevation models. These maps can be used to adjust spray applications, plan fertilizer programs, assess water flows, identify resistant weeds and refine long term management plans.
Creating high resolution maps of your land is now more achievable than ever before with the use of easy-to-use software specifically designed for agricultural operations.
The course aims to develop knowledge and skills in:
- Safe collection of crop production and map data
- Geographic Information System (GIS) mapping
- Processing map data to create useful and meaningful production maps
- Analysis of maps
- Exporting data for use in operations such as spray maps or variable rate sowing plans
This course is a blend of online and face-to-face training.
- Pre-workshop online component (reading and video, short quizzes and assessment)
- 1 full day practical workshop
- Fully subsidised by the NSW Government for eligible applicants through the Ag Skilled program.
- Production, Horticulture, Rice, Viticulture Growers
- Grain and Cotton Producers
For more information: