Why would you want to learn to undertake livestock pregnancy detection using an ultrasound machine for yourself? Read to find out more.
Adapted from AWI’s Beyond the Bale December 2022 Issue (Pages 24 and 25) Results from a survey conducted in 2021 by AWI and MLA, reported that 58% of sheep producers do not scan their ewes for multiples or pregnancy status, leaving only 42% of producers that do. The primary reason identified in the survey being…Read more
NEXT 2 DAY COURSE - INDUSTRY TRAINING IN DECEMBER 2022 precision plus ultrasound scanning december flyerDownloadRead more