About

"BRALCA - Leading the Way for the next generation"

Australian Owned and Operated

BRALCA is a family owned and operated business located in Central West NSW. It has been operating for over 16 years and continues to evolve the team and services to address the growing needs in Australian Agriculture.

The name BRALCA is derived from the names of our three daughters BRooke, ALyssa and CAitlyn who play an active part in our decisions. It reflects our focus on family values.

benefits

  • 1 We work with and use the gear we sell All of the gear we create has evolved from a problem in our own enterprises we were trying to solve. For this reason our equipment continues to improve.
  • 2 We are always seeking new ways to solve problems Never content to accept the status quo we have developed wide networks of contractors, suppliers, scientists and researchers to continue to increase our own knowledge and share it with others.
  • 3 We travel throughout Australia This provides us with exceptional knowlege of the many types of agricultural enterprises throughout the country. Having trained and worked with thousands of Australian land owners/ managers we are able to contextualise our solutions to best suit your individual needs. 

our team

  • Dan

    We are so pleased to have Dan on the team sharing the training workload with…

  • Jakob

    We are lucky enough to have Jakob on the team for our fabrication works. You…

  • Alyssa

    Alyssa brings a background in farm management and livestock handling. She has years of experience…

  • Martin

    Martin is a highly skilled RPAS operator with longstanding aviation background and experience. He holds…

  • Beth

    Beth has joined the Bralca team delivering our Precision Plus Livestock Scanning course. With a…

  • Brooke

    Brooke comes to the team as our operations coordinator. You will see Brooke’s smiley face…

  • Ben

    Ben has developed a deep understanding of commercial automated unmanned systems (AUS) and the areas…

  • Fiona

    Fiona is a collaboration and contracts specialist. TAE40116 trainer who specialises in business decision frameworks…

Recent Posts

  • Our Team
  • Pregnancy Scanning Investments Pay Off
    Adapted from AWI’s Beyond the Bale December 2022 Issue (Pages 24 and 25) Results from a survey conducted in 2021 by AWI and MLA, reported that 58% of sheep producers do not scan their ewes for multiples or pregnancy status, leaving only 42% of producers…