Drone Training for Land Managers
Bralca has partnered with Tocal College and NSW Farmers to offer fully funded accredited Drone Training across 2 levels of courses.
Level 1 - Introduction to drones in Agrculture
Designed for land managers by land managers. This course shows you how to
- Setup and use your drone
- How to control your drone - get it to return home
- Basic maintenance and repair of your drone
- Collecting and processing farm data to make informed decisons in your farming and cropping enterprises.
- Overviews of available drones on the market
- Australian Laws related to the use of RPA's for private use
Proudly supported by NSW Farmers
Interested? Check out upcoming dates for 2024 and complete an application form below.
Level 2 - Farm Mapping and Data collection
Designed by production managers and agronomists to support land managers. Our experienced industry specialists will teacher you how to convert images into high resolution geo referenced land maps, crop maps and elevation models. Note it is strongly advised you complete the Drones in Agriculture course first so you have all the basics of setting up and using your drone.
- Safe collection of crop production and map data
- Geographic Information System (GIS) mapping
- Processing map data to create useful production maps
- Analysis and decision making using the maps
- Exporting data for use in operations such as spray maps or variable rate sowing plans.
Interested? Check out upcoming dates for 2024 and complete an application below.
If you have questions or are looking for more targeted training for your team, speak with us:
Ph: Brooke on 0475421762 or